Which are the advantages
of ZEDEX® ZX-100K 3D Tribofilament?
Our ZX-100K 3D-TRIBOFILAMENT is better in terms of wear and friction (*) than general 3D printing tribo-materials.
It is ideal for replacing wear parts such as bushings, spindle nuts, gears and other technical components.
(*) Test parameters: pin-on-disk test according to ASTM G99,
Surface pressure 4 MPa, sliding speed = 4m / min,
mating part’s material 100Cr6, dry running
3D TRIBOFILAMENT ZX-100K
± 100 °C
(if printed wet)
(only white & blue colour)
- Hard, stiff, tough but at the same time elastic
- Good weathering resistance
- Good machinability
- Bondable and weldable
- PTFE and silicon free
- Support material easy to detach
- Food industry conform
- Affordable price
- UV radiation (1000 hours Xenon DIN 53597) Tensile strength: –25% Elongation at break: –43%
- Gamma-radiation Limit dose 1200 kGy
- Lubricants and fuels Resistant
- Chemicals, resistant Aromatic and aliphatic hydrocarbons, weak acids and alkalis
- Chemicals, not resistant Strong acids and alkalis, phenols, cresols
- Water Max. water absorption: 0.3% Dimensional changes: 0.1% Up to max. 80°C resistant
- Fire behavior Oxygen index (LOI): 24% Classification: HB (UL94)
- FDA & EU 10/2021
Here you'll find...
check out our new
You have a question?
Than write us, we will answer u as fast as possible.