Which are the advantages
of ZEDEX® ZX-200LT 3D Tribofilament?
ZX-200LT is a compound based on PK (polyketone) and, like PEEK (polyetheretherketone), belongs to
the group of polyketones.
ZX-200LT is comparable to PPS in terms of its media and hydrolysis resistance, and comparable to PEEK in the case of common chemicals.
It can be defined as a superior acetal (POM)
due to its excellent tensile strength to yield elongation ratio and higher continuous service temperature. ZX-200LT enables durable solutions for components that have to be elastically deformed under load, e.g. for seals and rollers, but also for other machine components such as gears and bushings.
3D TRIBOFILAMENT ZX-200LT
- Low density
- Cost efficient
- Good mech. properties
- High dyn. resilience
- Low creep
- High mechanical damping
- Environmentally friendly
- Good tribo. properties
- Extremely abrasion resistant
- High chemical resistance
- Very good hydrolysis resistance
- Gamma/steam sterilizable
- Lubricants and fuels resistant
- Chemicals, resistant aromatic and aliphatic Hydrocarbons, weak acids and alkalis
- Chemicals, unstable strong acids and alkalis
- Water max. water absorption: 0.5 % Resistant up to max. 100 °C
- Reaction to fire Classification: HB (UL94)
- FDA & EU
Here you'll find...
check out our new
You have a question?
Than write us, we will answer u as fast as possible.